NEBOSH General Certificate
We believe you should expect to receive a NEBOSH teaching package that is second to none; at Mesh-4-Training we make this happen for you. You will receive a training package that includes:
- Access to the best trainers who consistently achieve pass levels amongst the highest in the country
- Personal support to enable you to achieve the best result possible (most of our students achieve Credit or Distinction passes)
- You book a course and we guarantee to run it (in 5 years a NEBOSH course has never been cancelled)
- Our Packages
- Dates and Locations
- About the course
- Course Outline
Three fantastic value packages to choose from:
Our standard NEBOSH General Certificate package offers fantastic value for money and includes the following:
- full 12 day tuition programme following the NEBOSH advised lesson programme
- training delivered by our expert trainer who is also a NEBOSH lead examiner
- 500+ page NEBOSH manual including the latest updates & which far exceeds the actual NEBOSH publication in both content quality and quantity
- daily question papers and next day marking to prepare candidates for exam
- practical exam site provision
- mock exam and guidance in preparation of exam day
- all registration fees, exam fees and certificate costs
- free hot and soft drinks available during course
- fully equipped training facilities
Our Premium package, with it's support promise, consistently gets amazing results. From 2013 to 2017 candidates on the Premium Package had a 90% pass rate.
The premium NEBOSH General Certificate package offers all the benefits of the standard course plus our Mesh-4-Training Support Promise:
- All the benefits of the standard course (see above)
- Revision Day - a full day of course revision with your tutor to ensure you are fully prepared for the NEBOSH exams (normally £275 + vat).
- Mesh-4-Training Support Promise - offers attendance to a half-day session to discuss NEBOSH projects for each attendee and provide personal guidance (normally £150 + vat)
Premium Plus Package
Our premium plus NEBOSH General Certificate package offers all the benefits of both the standard and premium courses, plus:
- Expert support for your Personal Implementation Plan; a free ½ day site visit by one of our professional consultants to assist delegate in implementing learning, normally £300 *
* Implementation Plan must be taken within two months of course exam
We also offer a range of additional services to complement our three main NEBOSH packages:
- Resit support package
- Revision day
- Resit support package & Revision day COMBO
- NEBOSH General Certificate module 1 ONLY
- NEBOSH General Certificate modules 2 & 3 ONLY
- NEBOSH Exam Fees
We believe we are the right choice for your training needs, here’s why…
- A 90+% pass record over the past seven years.
- an excellent record if we do say so ourselves
- Our unique support promise
- retake your exam for free should you fail to pass first time*
- included in the premium packages
- An expert tutor
- a lead NEBOSH examiner
- highly recommended by our past delegates
- Specially formatted courses
- making the NEBOSH programme easier for you to digest
- allowing you time each week to cope with your busy schedules
- Our revision day offering
- an extra day to revise all the key points of the course with your tutor
- ask any questions you need answered before the exam day
* dependent on the delegate attending all sessions and putting in the required hours study
Here’s what our delegates said…
Please except my thanks for your excellent teaching and guidance on the NEBOSH course taken November 2016.David Graham McNicholas
I took the course in October 2016. The knowledge from both the course tutors cannot be bettered in my opinion. I especially liked the individual feedback on areas to improve and focus on and this was key for me, you really felt that the tutors had the time for you. I thoroughly enjoyed the course, the presentation was engaging and I would recommend to anyone wanting to get a NEBOSH General Certificate. To top it all I achieved a Distinction which is great.Chris Carter Kent Police
Fantastic tutor, exceptional subject knowledge made for most enjoyable tuition. Took the course September 2016.Andy Owden Headley Brothers Ltd
Brilliant tuition team, so much knowledge and experience. Added fun to the subject which was great. Took the course September 2016.Jaine Rees CBRE Management Services Ltd
I have thoroughly enjoyed the course and have benefitted greatly from your tutors knowledge and experience; all in beautiful surroundings.Jeff Kerr London Ambulance
NEBOSH General Certificate dates and locations
All the course dates below are available in our Standard, Premium or Premium Plus packages. The three day weeks run from Tuesday to Thursday.
Late booking available
Late booking accepted right up to the first day of the course, you can start the course as long as your 25% deposit is paid by the first day of the course.
The NEBOSH General Certificate is designed to equip managers with the health and safety knowledge and skills required to manage health and safety in the workplace in a proactive manner.
Why choose the NEBOSH General Certificate?
The NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety is a health and safety qualification course for employees or employers with health and safety responsibilities for example:
- employee representatives
The course is designed to help attendees to discharge more effectively their organisational duties and functions and follow best practices when dealing with health and safety in the workplace.
As one of the most well respected and well known health and safety courses, the NEBOSH General Certificate is a fantastic qualification to have and in a lot of instances a necessary qualification to hold in order to carry out your duties relating to health and safety at work.This NEBOSH health and safety course is a nationally accredited exam and all successful candidates will receive a certificate to prove their health & safety in the workplace competence.
Our NEBOSH courses run for the full 12 days, as recommended by NEBOSH. We seperate the 12 day course across four weeks, making it easier for you to digest the information, and allowing you two days a week in the office to keep on top of your busy schedule.
- Health and safety foundations
- Health and safety policy
- Organising for health and safety at work
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture in the workplace
- Health and safety risk assessment
- Principles of control
- Movement of people and vehicles - hazard and control
- Manual and mechanical handling - hazard and control
- Work equipment - hazards and control
- Electrical - hazards and control
- Fire - hazards and control
- Chemical and biological health - hazards and control
- Physical and psychological health - hazards and control
- Construction activities - hazards and control
- Health and safety incident investigation, recording and reporting
- Health and safety monitoring, review and audit
Delegates who successfully complete the written assessments and project will be awarded the NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety to prove their competence in managing all aspects of health and safety at work.
One of our many satisfied clients said…
Thank you for your help and your professionalism in helping me gain a credit in NEBOSH General Certificate.Kerry Jeffrey Self funded